Monday, October 13, 2008

Interactive Literature Projects

I thought it would be fun to share some of my expertise in Early Childhood Education and post some interactive literature project ideas for moms who are looking for things to do at home with their preschooler. For those of you who are wondering what an interactive literature project is: it basically means reading a book and doing some sort of activity that relates to that book. Anyway, I can't promise how frequently I will update this blog; but my goal is to do it at least once or twice a week. Please feel free to ask any questions or to comment on how the activities worked for you. Remember, the activities, especially art projects, should be about enjoying the process of doing the particular activity and not about the final product. The photos I will post are there only to give you a visual idea, not to be a "cookie-cutter" final product.

2 comments:

Testing said...

I love your ideas and suggestions- hope you don't mind if I shared this blog with our playgroup. Next week we're doing letter "Gg" for playgroup preschool, so the ghost idea is perfect!

The Peterson Family said...

Love this idea - thanks so much for sharing (and thanks Linds for sharing it with playgroup). I can't wait to see some of the other ideas you come up with.